Monday, January 23, 2012

Who am I?

Well, I'll tell you who am I, absolutely nobody at all. But then again aren't we all?

I'm a first semester junior in my brand new major of New Media Production (The former EMAT) and an aspiring designer of both the graphical and coding variety. Which pretty much says, as far as all artistic and mechanical purposes go, what I'm capable of. I can tinker and fiddle with all sorts of programs and play with all sorts of random codings I've picked up over the years. Stylistically, I tend to go for a more Modern Chic/Punk look on most things, as they tend to be in my opinion the most aesthetically pleasing. The former being infinitely more elegant than the latter. Through this class of ART210 I simply hope to advance my knowledge of a few programs and be able to channel my creativity better.

And with that, I bid you adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment